Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience North America 2022 would like to thank its sponsors and supporters:
The IACIPP is the international association of practitioners and professionals involved in the security and safety of critical infrastructure, both physical and information infrastructure.
Formed in 1996 within the Chicago FBI Field Office, InfraGard is a Public / Private Partnership between the FBI and the private sector, more specifically the sixteen DHS aligned Critical Sectors (http://www.dhs.gov/) . Put simply, InfraGard is an association of persons who represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the U.S.
- TIEMS was founded in Washington, USA in 1993, and is today registered as an international, independent, not for profit NGO in Belgium, see Certificate
- TIEMS is a global forum for education, training and certification in emergency and disaster management
- TIEMS international expert network comprises users, planners, researchers, industry, managers, response personnel, practitioners, social scientists, and other interested parties within emergency and disaster management
- Within its network TIEMS stimulates to the exchange of information on the use of innovative methods and technologies within emergency and disaster management to improve society’s ability to avoid, mitigate, respond to, and recover from natural and technological disasters
- TIEMS works locally through its worldwide chapters which provide a regional focus for TIEMS activities
- TIEMS activities comprise international conferences, workshops and exhibitions, research and technology development projects, task force groups of experts from TIEMS international group of experts, and TIEMS academy providing international education, training and certification programs
- TIEMS offers membership, sponsorship and partnership www.tiems.info
The IACI promotes information sharing through guidance, by assuring awareness of threats and providing management services supporting Government and Industry reduction of cyber risks. This coordinated development of partnerships allows all entities across the world the opportunity to become cyber resilient. IACI will continue to lead the way.
The NS&RC is an elite group of international companies from Europe and the United States who work closely together to provide clever world class solutions in growth markets such as CBRNe, Global Threat Secure Travel, Crisis management and contingency planning, Specialist Design and Build, NS&R Training, Airport and Aviation Security, Cyber Security and data protection, Health Safety and Rescue.
ISIO – The International Trade Organization is a trade organization for the security industry. A “Trade Organization” is at the top of the heirachy of the industry, which endorses, security exhibitions, conferences, workshops,media, and the full spectrum of business structures.
The CSPF represents a recently-emerged and unprecedented, agile network of some 100-plus security associations operating across Canada, including some 67 associations in the National Capital Region alone. Initiated in 2011 in the National Capital Region, the CSPF operates with the purpose of enabling enhanced communication and collaborative opportunities amongst its networked associations.
The Global Institute for Cybersecurity + Research (GISCR) offers an extraordinary opportunity to leverage connecting globally trusted public- and private-sector cybersecurity assets and resources, breaking down long-standing barriers and silos.
SMART Community Exchange (SCE) is a Public Private Partnership (P3). We promote SMART trade, investment, education, knowledge, and cultural exchange. We raise awareness and provide access to critical information and resources. We connect SMART community, business, government, education, and non-profit leaders worldwide.
Flagship Media Partners:
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience News is a monthly electronic newsletter distributed to 80,000 organisations globally. and the newsletter of the International Association of CIP Professionals.
Transport Security International, incorporating Aviation Security International, continues to be at the forefront of its core Aviation Security as well as covering the broader transport security landscape. With the synergies between the all modes of transport and the crucial need to share insights between these areas for comprehensive understanding of what is happening across the board, Transport Security International is the publication for the transport security community, with daily online updates and a quarterly publication with more in depth features.
Owned & Organised by:
Torch Marketing is an integrated international b2b marketing and event organisers that offers a complete range of event, marketing and PR services.