Call for Papers is OPEN - deadline 28th February 2021
The CIPRNA Conference Committee invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the 2021 Conference Programme.
Submit your abstract for consideration for inclusion in the 2021 conference agenda.
Click here to submit your abstract >>
Conference Programme Topic Guidelines will include but not be limited to:
Critical Infrastructure Protection:
- Securing Waterside and Maritime Infrastructure – Whether that’s Oil and Gas Refineries, LNG, Ports, Power Stations
- Ariel Assets – What’s the Future? – Fixed Wing, Rotor Craft, UAV’s, Satellites
- Perimeter Security – Do long perimeters mean weak security?
- Flooding – Prevention is better than the cure, but we also need the cure!
- Planning for Disaster – Risk Management and Resilience
- Surveillance Systems – How Do We Manage Multiple Systems?
- Human Assets – Selection, Training, Motivation
- Critical Communications
- Emerging and Future Threats, Identification and Management
- Security and Resilience in Design
- Modelling, Simulation and Metrics
- Standardisation for Improving CIP Solutions
- CNI Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
- The Human Factor – Operator Protection
- Energy Infrastructure Security
- Transport Infrastructure Security
- Telecomms Infrastructure Security
- International and National Agency Co-operation
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordination
- Identity Management & Access Control
- Information exchange and interoperability
Critical Information Infrastructure Protection / Cyber Security:
- Cyber security aspects on critical infrastructures (e.g. energy, telcos, transport, banks, health)
- CIIP Policy
- Cyber security strategies
- Alerting systems and information exchange platforms for cross-border NIS cooperation
- Integrated situational awareness; Data collection, abstraction, visualisation
- Governance models, practices and escalation procedures for cyber crisis management
- International NIS cooperation for incident management and response
- Legal aspects of NIS cooperation and information sharing
- Industrial Control Systems / SCADA security / ICS-CERT
- Incident reporting
- Information sharing
- Public Private co-operation
- Critical applications security